[Letter from J. Z. Miller, February 16, 1897] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from J. Z. Miller, February 16, 1897]
Author: Miller, J. Z.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1897-02-16
- Content Description: Letter from J. Z. Miller to unknown discussing the work of John Patterson Osterhout. Miller told the gentleman he was writing that John was a respectable judge and had done good work.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 25 x 16 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Named Person: Miller, J. Z.
- Keyword: John Patterson Osterhout
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Elected Officials - County Judges
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1897-02
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bell County - Belton
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Osterhout PapersCode: OSTERH
Name: Austin CollegeCode: ASTC
- Accession or Local Control No: ASTC_006-163-01
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth255610