[Appointment of John Patterson Osterhout as Attorney to Hazel P. Ford] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Appointment of John Patterson Osterhout as Attorney to Hazel P. Ford]
Author: Ford, Hazel P.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1854-11-23
- Content Description: Appointment of John Patterson Osterhout as Hazel P. Ford's attorney to allow him to receive bounty and law warrants that were due to Ford for military services. At the bottom of the document, a clerk verified that the statement was signed.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 25 x 20 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law
- Keyword: attorneys
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Osterhout, John Patterson, 1826-1903.
- Named Person: Ford, Hazel P.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1854-11-23
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Washington County
- Time Period: tex-fron
Name: Osterhout PapersCode: OSTERH
Name: Austin CollegeCode: ASTC
- Accession or Local Control No: ASTC_007-175-02