[Elector Registration in Belton, Texas for John Patterson Osterhout] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Elector Registration in Belton, Texas for John Patterson Osterhout]
Author: Kinney, R. D.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Registrar of voters in Bell county.
- Creation: 1872-10-17
- Content Description: Elector registration in Belton, Texas for John Patterson Osterhout that certifies that John meets all the qualifications for being an elector. The registrar of voters, R. D. Kinney, signed to prove that the aforementioned information was correct on October 17, 1872.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 14 x 22 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Osterhout, John Patterson, 1826-1903.
- Named Person: Kinney, R. D.
- Keyword: registrar of voters
- Keyword: electors
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1872-10-17
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bell County - Belton
- Time Period: cat-bom
Name: Osterhout PapersCode: OSTERH
Name: Austin CollegeCode: ASTC
- Accession or Local Control No: ASTC_016-019-01