[Flowering Tree in Anderson County] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Flowering Tree in Anderson County]
- Creation: 1969-04
- Digitized: 2007-05-30
- Content Description: Photo of a blooming tree in Anderson County.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Plants
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Anderson County
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Anderson County Historical CommissionCode: ACHC
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: ACHC_16
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth25698
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo