The Bumblebee, Yearbook of Lincoln High School, 1973 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Bumblebee, Yearbook of Lincoln High School, 1973
- Serial Title Bumblebee
Author: Lincoln High SchoolCreator Type: Organization
Editor: Strawder, MaryContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Editor-in-chief
Editor: Johnson, DeborahContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Co-editor
Name: Lincoln High SchoolPlace of Publication: Port Arthur, Texas
- Creation: 1973
- Content Description: Yearbook for Lincoln High School in Port Arthur, Texas, which includes photographs of and information about the school, student body, teachers, and organizations. The index begins on page 186.
- Physical Description: 192 p. : ill., ports. ; 27 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Port Arthur Independent School District (Tex.) -- Students -- Yearbook.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Yearbooks
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Sports and Recreation
- Keyword: classes
- Keyword: activities
- Keyword: faculty
- Keyword: students
- Keyword: advertisements
- Keyword: dedications
- Keyword: administration
- Keyword: songs
- Keyword: school songs
- Keyword: alma mater
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Jefferson County - Port Arthur
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1972
- End Date: 1973
Name: Port Arthur YearbooksCode: PARTY
Name: Port Arthur Public LibraryCode: PAPL
- Call Number: 371.8976 POR
- Display Note: "The 1973 Bumblebee, Published by Lincoln High School Port Arthur, Texas Volume 24."