[Texas Theater - 213 W. Crawford] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Texas Theater - 213 W. Crawford]
- Creation: 1950~
- Digitized: 2007-05-28
- Content Description: Photograph of the front of the Texas Theater, part of the 200 Block of W. Crawford Street in Palestine, Texas. The building is made of brick and has masonry embellishments on the facade. There is a "Texas" sign on the front of the building and several signs are visible above the box office, one says "The Brasher Dubloon."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 7 x 5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Theatres
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- Keyword: commercial buildings
- Keyword: Texas Theater
- Keyword: historic buildings
- Keyword: theaters
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Anderson County - Palestine
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1950~
- Place Point: north=31.763080; east=-95.632781;
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Anderson County Historical CommissionCode: ACHC
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: ACHC208
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo
- Display Note: This theater has been mostly restored and is used by the Palestine Community Theatre Company.