The City of Houston vs. Mrs. Mary Jones, summons issued 9 May 1898 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The City of Houston vs. Mrs. Mary Jones, summons issued 9 May 1898
- Creation: 1898-05-09
- Digitized: 2004-08-12
- Content Description: Court summons for Mary Jones to appear in District Court in June 1898 to answer the petition of the city of Houston for city taxes due for 1897.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Summons.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Property tax -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals - Mary Jones
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Harris County - Houston
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1898-05-09
Name: Mary (Mrs. Anson) Jones LettersCode: MJC
Name: University of Houston Libraries' Special CollectionsCode: UH
- Rights Access: public
- Other: 02-091
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth2597