Deed of land, 1892 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Deed of land, 1892
- Creation: 1892
- Digitized: 2004-08-12
- Content Description: Deed transferring land from Mary Jones and Sallie S. Ashe to Samuel E. Jones.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Deeds-Texas-Harris County.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals - Mary Jones
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Harris County
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1892
Name: Mary (Mrs. Anson) Jones LettersCode: MJC
Name: University of Houston Libraries' Special CollectionsCode: UH
- Other: 02-089