[Demolition of a Palestine Building] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Demolition of a Palestine Building]
- Creation: 1970~
- Digitized: 2007-06-07
- Content Description: Demolition of a building that was once located on Spring Street in Palestine.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Anderson County - Palestine
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Anderson County - Palestine
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Palestine Public LibraryCode: PPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 33619002244976
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth26200
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo