Texas Attorney General Opinion: WW-564 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Texas Attorney General Opinion: WW-564
Author: Texas. Attorney-General's Office.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Wilson, WillCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Attorney General of Texas 1957-1962
- Creation: 1959-03-03
- Content Description: Document issued by the Office of the Attorney General of Texas in Austin, Texas, providing an interpretation of Texas law. It provides the opinion of the Texas Attorney General, Will Wilson, regarding a legal question submitted for clarification: Application of the exemption contained in Section 5(I) of the Securities Act to sale of oil and gas interests.
- Physical Description: 3 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Attorneys general's opinions -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Laws -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Elected Officials - Attorneys General
- Keyword: legal interpretations
- Keyword: legal questions
- Keyword: requests
- Keyword: written statements
- Named Person: King, William M.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1959
Name: Texas Attorney General OpinionsCode: TXAGO
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: WW-564
- Accession or Local Control No: WW0564
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth267176