The great Galveston disaster, containing a full and thrilling account of the most appalling calamity of modern times including vivid descriptions of the hurricane Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The great Galveston disaster, containing a full and thrilling account of the most appalling calamity of modern times including vivid descriptions of the hurricane
Author: Lester, PaulCreator Type: Personal
Other: Spillane, RichardContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1900~
- Digitized: 2007-06-06
- Content Description: This book covers the Galveston Hurricane of 1900, the United States' deadliest natural disaster. Includes accounts from survivors and eyewitnesses, and photos of the devastation.
- Physical Description: xiv, 17-536 p. front., plates. 24 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Storms -- Texas -- Galveston.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Natural Disasters - Hurricanes
- Keyword: Hurricanes
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Galveston County - Galveston
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1900
Name: Rare Book and Texana CollectionsCode: UNTRB
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- OCLC: 25116780
- Call Number: F392.G25 L47 1900
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000