Bosque River Flood, RR Bridge #1 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Bosque River Flood, RR Bridge #1
- Creation: 1900~/1910~
- Digitized: 2007-07-05
- No Language
- Content Description: Flood on the Bosque River at the railroad bridge near Clifton.
- Physical Description: Glass Plate Negative, 4x5"
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Natural Disasters - Floods
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bosque County
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Bosque County Glass Plate Negatives CollectionCode: BCGPN
Name: Bosque County Historical CommissionCode: BCHC
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: GPN-4.57
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo