Avenue D in Clifton, East Side Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Avenue D in Clifton, East Side
- Creation: 1900~/1910~
- Digitized: 2007-07-03
- No Language
- Content Description: View of the east side of Avenue D in downtown Clifton, Texas. The P. E. Schow building is shown on the northwest corner of Avenue D and 4th Street.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : glass photonegative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Bosque County
- Keyword: Downtown
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bosque County
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1900~
- End Date: 1910~
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Bosque County Glass Plate Negatives CollectionCode: BCGPN
Name: Bosque County Historical CommissionCode: BCHC
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: GPN-3.45
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth26962
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo