Bosque County Courthouse Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Bosque County Courthouse
- Creation: 1900~/1910~
- Digitized: 2007-07-03
- No Language
- Content Description: View of the the Bosque County Courthouse in Meridian, Texas. Caption says "Courthouse, Meridian".
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : glass photonegative, b&w ; 5 x 4 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Courthouses
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bosque County
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1900~
- End Date: 1910~
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Bosque County Glass Plate Negatives CollectionCode: BCGPN
Name: Bosque County Historical CommissionCode: BCHC
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: GPN-3.44
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth26963
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo