Texas Trends in Art Education, 2001-2002 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Texas Trends in Art Education, 2001-2002
- Serial Title Texas Trends in Art Education
- Added Title Trends
Author: Texas Art Education AssociationCreator Type: Organization
Editor: Stephens, Pamela GeigerCreator Type: Personal
Editor: Walkup, NancyCreator Type: Personal
Editor: Cummings, TerriCreator Type: Personal
Name: Texas Art Education AssociationPlace of Publication: Dallas, Texas
- Creation: 2001
- Content Description: Journal of the Texas Art Education Association includes articles related to theoretical, social, educational, and cultural issues affecting art education in Texas as well as articles about practical methods and programs for art education at various levels of instruction.
- Physical Description: 36 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Art -- Study and teaching -- Texas -- Periodicals.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education
- Keyword: teachers
- Keyword: art classes
- Keyword: teaching methods
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Publication Title: Texas Trends in Art Education
Name: Texas Trends in Art EducationCode: TTAE
Name: Texas Art Education AssociationCode: TAEA
- OCLC: 4742678
- ISSN: 0495-3460
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn 86-11780
- Display Note: "Special Double Issue 2001-2002"