Birds Eye View, Residence Portion of Grapevine, Texas. North-east. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Birds Eye View, Residence Portion of Grapevine, Texas. North-east.
Photographer: Wall, C. J.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Misidentified as "Publisher" on photograph.
- Content Description: Aerial photograph of a neighborhood in the northeast part of Grapevine, Texas, probably in the early 1900s. Photograph appears to be a section of a panoramic photograph.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Grapevine (Tex.) -- Aerial photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Homes
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Tarrant County
- Keyword: neighborhoods
- Keyword: Grapevine
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Aerials
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tarrant County - Grapevine
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Tarrant County College Northeast, Heritage RoomCode: HR
Name: Tarrant County College NE, Heritage RoomCode: TCC
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: MIS 06.106
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth28196
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: HP Scanjet 4070