Scouting, Volume 2, Number 21, March 1, 1915 Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Scouting, Volume 2, Number 21, March 1, 1915, periodical, March 1, 1915; New York, New York. (https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth282719/: accessed May 19, 2019), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, https://texashistory.unt.edu; crediting Boy Scouts of America National Scouting Museum.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this periodical.
This periodical has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by Boy Scouts of America National Scouting Museum in partnership with The Portal to Texas History, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this periodical.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Claiming as your own original work.