Scouting, Volume 3, Number 22, April 1, 1916 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Scouting, Volume 3, Number 22, April 1, 1916
- Serial Title Scouting
- Serial Title Annual Report of the Boy Scouts of America
- Added Title Sixth Annual Report of the Boy Scouts of America
Author: Boy Scouts of AmericaCreator Type: Organization
Name: Boy Scouts of AmericaPlace of Publication: New York, New York
- Creation: 1916-04-01
- Content Description: Semi-monthly publication of the Boy Scouts of America, written for Boy Scout leaders, officials, and others interested in the work of the Scouts. It includes articles about events and activities, updates from the national headquarters, topical columns and essays, and news from various chapters nationwide. This issue includes the annual report of the Boy Scouts of America, as submitted at the annual meeting.
- Physical Description: 112 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Boy Scouts of America -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Scout leaders -- United States.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations - Boy Scouts
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Sports and Recreation
- Keyword: scoutmasters
- Keyword: scouters
- Keyword: magazines
- Keyword: annual reports
- Keyword: organizational reports
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1911
- End Date: 1916-03
- Publication Title: Scouting
- Volume: 3
- Issue: 22
Name: Scouting MagazineCode: SCOUT
Name: Boy Scouts of America National Scouting MuseumCode: BSAM
- OCLC: 1605593
- ISSN: 0036-9500
- Library of Congress Control Number: 23-18525
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn 78-4780
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth282801
- Display Note: On cover: "Published Semi-monthly by National Headquarters, Boy Scouts of America." "For Scout Officials and Others Interested In Work for Boys."
- Display Note: "Published semi-monthly by National Headquarters, Boy Scouts of America, for Scout Officials and Others interested in the Boy Scout Movement." "Vol. III, No. 22."
- Display Note: "This report is issued as the combined editions of SCOUTING for March 15th and April 1st, 1915. The next issue of SCOUTING will be that of April 15th."