Milam County Courthouse Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Milam County Courthouse
Photographer: Belden, Dreanna L.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2006-10-08
- Digitized: 2007-08-14
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Milam County Courthouse in Cameron.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Courthouses
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Milam County - Cameron
- Keyword: trees
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Milam County - Cameron
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2006-10-08
- Place Point: north=30.850301702745906; east=-96.97573872486873;
Name: Photographing TexasCode: TP
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth28348
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Acrobat creationAppVersion: 6