Lee County Courthouse, Veterans Memorial Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Lee County Courthouse, Veterans Memorial
Photographer: Belden, Dreanna L.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2006-10-08
- Digitized: 2007-08-14
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Veterans Memorial at the Lee County Courthouse in Giddings. It says, "Dedicated to all veterans who served our country."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Courthouses
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Monuments
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Personnel - Veterans
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Lee County
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Lee County - Giddings
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2006-10-08
- Place Point: north=30.181945905249588; east=-96.93695142062376;
Name: Photographing TexasCode: TP
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7