Catalog of Hardin-Simmons University, 2008-2009 Graduate Bulletin Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Catalog of Hardin-Simmons University, 2008-2009 Graduate Bulletin
- Added Title Bulletin, Hardin-Simmons University, June 2008
Author: Hardin-Simmons UniversityCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Abilene, Texas
Name: Hardin-Simmons UniversityPlace of Publication: Abilene, Texas
- Creation: 
- Content Description: Catalog describes the governance, admission requirements, course offerings, and campus life in the Division of Graduate Studies at Hardin-Simmons University in Abilene, Texas. Index begins on page 153.
- Physical Description: 154 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Hardin-Simmons University -- Curricula -- Periodicals.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities
- Keyword: catalogues
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 2008
- End Date: 2009
- Publication Title: Catalog of Hardin-Simmons University
Name: Hardin-Simmons University CatalogsCode: HSUC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- OCLC: 5010219
- Display Note: Graduate catalog 2008-2009.