[Polish Craft Booth] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Polish Craft Booth]
- Series Title 5th Annual Texas Folklife Festival
- Creation: [1976-08-05..1976-08-08]
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Polish crafts booth at the Texas Folklife Festival in San Antonio, Texas. In the photograph, two women wearing traditional Polish clothing display their wares for festival participants. Crocheted pillows, porcelain teacups, and floral arrangements decorate the booth.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, color ; 35 mm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Celebrations
- Keyword: festivals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Fairs and Exhibitions
- Keyword: Pysanky Easter Eggs
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - Poles
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Start Date: 1976-08-05
- End Date: 1976-08-08
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Institute of Texan Cultures Texas Folklife Festival CollectionCode: TFFC
Name: University of Texas at San Antonio Libraries Special CollectionsCode: ITC
- Accession or Local Control No: ITC_TFF76-A56