[Alabama-Coushatta Beadwork] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Alabama-Coushatta Beadwork]
- Series Title 5th Annual Texas Folklife Festival
- Creation: [1976-08-05..1976-08-08]
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a woman creating a beaded headdress at the Texas Folklife Festival in San Antonio, Texas. The woman, a member of the Alabama Coushatta tribe, spreads out the large headdress decorated with feathers and beads.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 35 mm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Celebrations
- Keyword: festivals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - American Indians - Coushattas
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - American Indians - Alabamas
- Keyword: costumes
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Start Date: 1976-08-05
- End Date: 1976-08-08
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Institute of Texan Cultures Texas Folklife Festival CollectionCode: TFFC
Name: UT San Antonio Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UTSA
- Accession or Local Control No: ITC_TFF76-B4-2-22
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth284808