[Grape Stomping] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Grape Stomping]
- Series Title 5th Annual Texas Folklife Festival
Photographer: Smith, JimCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: [1976-08-05..1976-08-08]
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a festival participant grape stomping in the Kendall County Community Booth at the Texas Folklife Festival in San Antonio, Texas. The young girl wears a short-sleeved floral shirt with blue shorts. She looks down into the metal bucket of crushed grapes.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, color ; 4 x 5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Celebrations
- Keyword: festivals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Fairs and Exhibitions
- Named Person: Kendall County Community Booth
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Food and Cooking
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Start Date: 1976-08-05
- End Date: 1976-08-08
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Institute of Texan Cultures Texas Folklife Festival CollectionCode: TFFC
Name: UT San Antonio Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UTSA
- Accession or Local Control No: ITC_TFF76-C90
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth284848