[Institute of Texas Cultures Parade] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Institute of Texas Cultures Parade]
- Series Title 5th Annual Texas Folklife Festival
- Creation: [1976-08-05..1976-08-08]
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of Roger Bourne leading the Alamo City Highlanders Pipe Band in the opening parade of the Texas Folklife Festival. Roger and his band wear tan shirts with yellow sashes, red plaid kilts, white leather boots and tall black hats. The parade walks along a gravel road outside of the Institute of Texas Cultures.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Celebrations
- Keyword: festivals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Fairs and Exhibitions
- Named Person: Bourne, Roger
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Parades
- Keyword: Alamo City Highlanders Pipe Band
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Start Date: 1976-08-05
- End Date: 1976-08-08
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Institute of Texan Cultures Texas Folklife Festival CollectionCode: TFFC
Name: UT San Antonio Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UTSA
- Accession or Local Control No: ITC_TFF76-O9
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth284927