Cases argued and decided in the Supreme Court of the State of Texas, during the latter part of the Tyler term, 1885, and the Galveston term, 1886. Volume 65. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Cases argued and decided in the Supreme Court of the State of Texas, during the latter part of the Tyler term, 1885, and the Galveston term, 1886. Volume 65.
- Serial Title Texas reports
- Sort Title Texas reports volume 65
Author: Texas. Supreme Court.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Terrell, Alexander Watkins, 1827-1912.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: A. W. Terrell, reporter ; Alex. W. Terrell, reporter ; Alex. W. Terrell, Esq., reporter
Name: The Gilbert Book CompanyPlace of Publication: St. Louis, Mo.Additional Info: "Now owned and sold by The Gilbert Book Co., St. Louis, Mo."
- Creation: 1886
- Digitized: 2007-08-23
- Content Description: Includes Texas Supreme Court case reports for 1885 and 1886 along with a list of the justices of the Texas Supreme Court, a table of the names of cases included in the volume, and an index.
- Physical Description: xx, 818 p. ; 22 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Law reports, digests, etc. -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Court Reports
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1885
- End Date: 1886
Name: Texas ReportsCode: TXRPT
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Call Number: KFT1241.1 .T42 v. 65
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth28509
- Display Note: "Reported by A. W. Terrell." "Volume LXV." "Copyright The State of Texas 1886."
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Fujitsu Image Scanner fi 4340C