Cases argued and decided in the Supreme Court of the State of Texas, during the latter part of the Tyler term, 1884, and the Galveston term, 1885. Volume 63. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Cases argued and decided in the Supreme Court of the State of Texas, during the latter part of the Tyler term, 1884, and the Galveston term, 1885. Volume 63.
- Serial Title Texas reports
- Sort Title Texas reports volume 63
Author: Texas. Supreme Court.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Texas. Commissioners of Appeals.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Commission of Appeals of the State of Texas ; Texas. Commission of Appeals
Author: Terrell, Alexander Watkins, 1827-1912.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: A. W. Terrell, reporter ; Alex. W. Terrell, reporter ; With A. S. Walker reported Texas Supreme Court decisions, volumes 38-51; solo reported later volumes
Name: State of TexasPlace of Publication: Austin, Texas
- Creation: 1885
- Digitized: 2007-08-23
- Content Description: Includes Texas Supreme Court case reports from 1884 and 1885 along with a list of the justices of the Texas Supreme Court and the Commission of Appeals of the State of Texas, a table of the names of cases included in the volume, a table of cases cited, and an index.
- Physical Description: xxiv, 824 p., 22 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Law reports, digests, etc. -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Court Reports
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1884
- End Date: 1885
Name: Texas ReportsCode: TXRPT
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Call Number: KFT1241.1 .T42 v. 63
- Display Note: "Reported by A. W. Terrell." "Vol. LXIII." "Copyright. State of Texas. 1885." "Note. Associate Justice West was prevented by sickness from assisting in the labors of the court during the latter part of the Tyler term, 1884, and the Galveston term, 1885."
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Fujitsu Image Scanner fi 4340C