Cases argued and decided in the Supreme Court of the State of Texas, during the latter part of the Austin term, 1884, and the Tyler term, 1884. Volume 62. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Cases argued and decided in the Supreme Court of the State of Texas, during the latter part of the Austin term, 1884, and the Tyler term, 1884. Volume 62.
- Serial Title Texas reports
- Sort Title Texas reports volume 62
Author: Texas. Supreme Court.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Texas. Commissioners of Appeals.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Commission of Appeals of the State of Texas ; Texas. Commission of Appeals
Author: Terrell, Alexander Watkins, 1827-1912.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: A. W. Terrell, reporter ; Alex. W. Terrell, reporter ; Alex. W. Terrell, Esq., reporter ; With A. S. Walker reported Texas Supreme Court decisions, volumes 38-51; solo reported later volumes
Name: State of TexasPlace of Publication: Austin, Texas
- Creation: 1885
- Digitized: 2007-08-23
- Content Description: Includes Texas Supreme Court case reports from 1884 along with a list of the justices of the Texas Supreme Court and the Texas Commission of Appeals, a table of the names of cases included in the volume, and an index.
- Physical Description: xxii, 836 p., 22 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Law reports, digests, etc. -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Court Reports
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1884
Name: Texas ReportsCode: TXRPT
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Call Number: KFT1241.1 .T42 v. 62
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth28512
- Display Note: "Reported by A. W. Terrell." "Vol. LXII." "Copyright. State of Texas. 1885"--ii "From this volume are omitted about ten cases decided at the Galveston term which had been transferred there, and which reached the reporter too late for insertion in their appropriate place. Those which should be reported will appear in volume 62."--iv
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Fujitsu Image Scanner fi 4340C