[Bob Angel Demonstrating Snake Skinning] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Bob Angel Demonstrating Snake Skinning]
- Series Title 13th Annual Texas Folklife Festival
- Creation: [1984-08-02..1984-08-05]
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of Bob Angel skinning a snake at the Texas Folklife Festival in San Antonio, Texas. Bob holds the snake in his hands, showing the audience as they watch him perform the task. The audience crowds around Bob's corner booth, watching Bob.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 35 mm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Celebrations
- Keyword: festivals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Fairs and Exhibitions
- Named Person: Angel, Bob
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Coverage Date: [1984-08-02..1984-08-05]
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Institute of Texan Cultures Texas Folklife Festival CollectionCode: TFFC
Name: UT San Antonio Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UTSA
- Accession or Local Control No: ITC_TFF84-B1-11
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth285487