[Sahawe Indian Dancers] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Sahawe Indian Dancers]
- Series Title 13th Annual Texas Folklife Festival
- Creation: [1984-08-02..1984-08-05]
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Sahawe Indian Dancers performing at the Texas Folklife Festival in San Antonio, Texas. The men wear traditional Native American costume consisting of feather headdresses, tassled belts, beaded necklaces, suede moccasins, and fur across their ankles. A large audience watches as they dance on the stage.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 9 x 6 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Celebrations
- Keyword: festivals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Fairs and Exhibitions
- Keyword: Sahawe Indian Dancers
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - American Indians
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Start Date: 1984-08-02
- End Date: 1984-08-05
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Institute of Texan Cultures Texas Folklife Festival CollectionCode: TFFC
Name: UT San Antonio Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UTSA
- Accession or Local Control No: ITC_TFF83-C39-G
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth285571