[Sahawe Indian Dancers] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Sahawe Indian Dancers]
- Series Title 13th Annual Texas Folklife Festival
- Creation: [1984-08-02..1984-08-05]
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Sahawe Indian Dancers performing at the Texas Folklife Festival in San Antonio, Texas. In the photograph, six men are wearing traditional Native American dress as they perform a dance for the audience. The men wear large feather headdresses, long, beaded necklaces and skirts, metal armbands, and suede shoes.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, color ; 7 x 6 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Celebrations
- Keyword: festivals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Fairs and Exhibitions
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - American Indians
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Start Date: 1984-08-02
- End Date: 1984-08-05
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Institute of Texan Cultures Texas Folklife Festival CollectionCode: TFFC
Name: University of Texas at San Antonio Libraries Special CollectionsCode: ITC
- Accession or Local Control No: ITC_TFF84-C39-H