[Fiber Designers Booth] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Fiber Designers Booth]
- Series Title 13th Annual Texas Folklife Festival
- Creation: [1984-08-02..1984-08-05]
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Fiber Designers Booth at the Texas Folklife Festival in San Antonio, Texas. A table covered in quilts displays several handmade dolls. A woman sitting behind the table smiles at the photographer as she creates a piece of artwork.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 5 x 4 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Celebrations
- Keyword: festivals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Fairs and Exhibitions
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts - Crafts - Fiber Arts
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Start Date: 1984-08-02
- End Date: 1984-08-05
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Institute of Texan Cultures Texas Folklife Festival CollectionCode: TFFC
Name: University of Texas at San Antonio Libraries Special CollectionsCode: ITC
- Accession or Local Control No: ITC_TFF83-C50-13
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth285578