Reports of cases argued and decided in the Supreme Court of the State of Texas during part of Galveston term, 1852, and the whole of Tyler term, 1852. Volume 8. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Reports of cases argued and decided in the Supreme Court of the State of Texas during part of Galveston term, 1852, and the whole of Tyler term, 1852. Volume 8.
- Serial Title Texas reports
- Sort Title Texas reports volume 8
Author: Texas. Supreme Court.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Hartley, Oliver Cromwell, 1823-1859.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Oliver C. Hartley ; According to the Handbook of Texas Online, Oliver Cromwell Hartley was the reporter of the decisions of the Texas Supreme Court from 1846 to 1859: Texas Reports volumes 4-21. See http://www.tsha.utexas.edu/handbook/online/articles/HH/fhaam.html for more information.
Annotator: Sayles, Jno.Contributor Type: Personal
Name: E. H. CushingPlace of Publication: Houston, TexasAdditional Info: "[Now Published by The Gilbert Book Co. of St. Louis, Mo.]" --title page. "Entered... in the year one thousand eight hundred and fifty-three by O. C. & R. K. Hartley, In the Clerk's Office of the District Court of Texas, at Galveston." --p. ii
- Creation: 1901
- Digitized: 2007-08-24
- Content Description: Includes Texas Supreme Court case reports from 1852 and 1852, along with a list of the justices of the Texas Supreme Court, a list of cases, and an index.
- Physical Description: vii, 268 p. ; 22 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Law reports, digests, etc. -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Court Reports
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Coverage Date: 1852
Name: Texas ReportsCode: TXRPT
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Call Number: KFT1241.1 .T42 v. 8
- Display Note: "By Oliver C. Hartley." "Annotated by Jno. Sayles, 1876." "Volume VIII." "This volume contains the cases argued and decided during the latter part of Galveston Term, 1852, and the whole of the Tyler Term, of the same year--printed in the order in which they were decided. The statements of the cases, with very few exceptions, were supplied by the Judges who delivered the Opinions. Galveston, June, 1853" --p. iv. Volume has dual pagination.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Atiz DIY Bookscanner