Opinions of the Supreme Court of Texas from 1840 to 1844 inclusive. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Opinions of the Supreme Court of Texas from 1840 to 1844 inclusive.
- Serial Title Texas reports
- Added Title Dallam's decisions.
- Sort Title Texas reports volume 0
Author: Texas. Supreme Court.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Dallam, James Wilmer, 1818-1847.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: James Wilmer Dallam of Matagorda, Texas ; lawyer ; compiler of Dallam's Digest and Dallam's Decisions. For more information, see the Handbook of Texas Online entry at http://www.tsha.utexas.edu/handbook/online/articles/DD/fda5.html
Printer: Atwood, DavidContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: stereotyper and printer, Madison, Wis.
Name: The Gilbert Book CompanyPlace of Publication: St. Louis, Mo.Additional Info: "Originally published in 1845. Reprinted with headnotes and index by the Gilbert Book Co. of St. Louis, Mo. 1882."--title page "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year eighteen hundred and eighty-one, by the Gilbert Book Company, in the office of the Librarian of Congress, at Washington, D. C. "--verso of title page
- Creation: 1882
- Digitized: 2007-08-23
- Content Description: Includes Texas Supreme Court case reports for 1840 to 1844 along with a table of the names of cases included in the volume, and an index.
- Physical Description: 357-742 p. ; 22 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Law reports, digests, etc. -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Court Reports
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: rep-tex
- Start Date: 1840
- End Date: 1844
Name: Texas ReportsCode: TXRPT
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Call Number: KFT1241.1 .T42 suppl.
- OCLC: 80765717
- Display Note: Supplement to Texas Reports. "Originally published in 1845. Reprinted with headnotes and index by the Gilbert Book Co. of St. Louis, Mo. 1882."--title page "These opinions were originally published at the back of a digest of laws. Therefore the paging began with number 357. As all subsequent decisions and digests refer to these cases by this original paging, it was thought best to retain it."--on leaf after title page
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Fujitsu Image Scanner fi 4340C