[Ballet Folklorico de San Antonio Dancer] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Ballet Folklorico de San Antonio Dancer]
- Series Title 16th Annual Texas Folklife Festival
- Creation: [1987-08-02..1987-08-05]
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a dancer from the Ballet Folklorico de San Antonio performing at the Texas Folklife Festival in San Antonio, Texas. The young girl wears an elaborate traditional Mexican dress covered in lace paneling, gathers, and ribbon embroidery. Her hair is tied into two braids with colored ribbons as she walks across the stage.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Celebrations
- Keyword: festivals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Fairs and Exhibitions
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts - Dance
- Keyword: Ballet Folklorico de San Antonio
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Coverage Date: [1987-08-02..1987-08-05]
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Institute of Texan Cultures Texas Folklife Festival CollectionCode: TFFC
Name: UT San Antonio Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UTSA
- Accession or Local Control No: ITC_TFF87-C94-2
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth285780