[Cambodian Association of Houston Dancer] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Cambodian Association of Houston Dancer]
- Series Title 18th Annual Texas Folklife Festival
- Creation: [1989-08-03..1989-08-06]
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a dancer from the Cambodian Association of Houston at the Texas Folklife Festival. She is wearing a traditional Cambodian dance costume: a robe covered with sparkling trim in a diamond pattern; and a heavily-ornamented, tall, pointy crown that fits like a helmet. She has short dark hair and is looking directly at the camera.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 6 x 7 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Celebrations
- Keyword: festivals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Fairs and Exhibitions
- Keyword: Cambodian Association of Houston Dancers
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts - Dance
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- Keyword: Cambodians
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Coverage Date: [1989-08-03..1989-08-06]
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Institute of Texan Cultures Texas Folklife Festival CollectionCode: TFFC
Name: UT San Antonio Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UTSA
- Accession or Local Control No: ITC_TFF89-B28-17
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth285834