Papers concerning Robertson's Colony in Texas, Volume 10 Page: 3
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
AWARDS WON BY THIS SERIES
1. The Coral Horton Tullis Memorial Prize, offered by the Texas State Historical Association
"for the most important contribution to Texas history in 1974"
2. The Summerfield G. Roberts Award for 1974, offered by the Sons of the Republic of Texas.
3. Award of Merit from the American Association for State and Local History, September 19,
4. The Award for Research, sponsored by the Texas Heritage Council of the Texas Historical
Foundation, September 12, 1981.
5. Medalla de Acero Al M6rito Hist6rico "CapitAn Alonso de Le6n" Categorfa Internacional,
presented by the Sociedad Nuevoleonesa de Historia, Geografia y Estadistica, May 17,
Here’s what’s next.
This book can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Book.
McLean, Malcolm Dallas, 1913-. Papers concerning Robertson's Colony in Texas, Volume 10, book, 1983; Arlington, Tex.. (texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth28587/m1/4/: accessed March 24, 2018), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, texashistory.unt.edu; crediting University of Texas at Arlington Library.