El Paso Directory for 1907 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title El Paso Directory for 1907
- Added Title John F. Worley Directory Co.'s El Paso Directory for 1907
Compiler: John F. Worley Directory CompanyCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Compiled and Published by John F. Worley Directory Co., Publishers Dallas, El Paso, Paris, Amarillo and Oklahoma City Directories.
Name: John F. Worley Directory CompanyPlace of Publication: Dallas, TexasAdditional Info: Press of John F. Worley Printing Co.
- Creation: 1906
- Content Description: General directory for El Paso, Texas includes address listings for businesses and individuals as well as advertisements from local businesses. According to the title page, the directory contains "a General Directory of the Citizens and Business Firms Alphabetically Arranged, a Classified Business Directory, a Complete Street Guide and Miscellaneous Information of Value to Citizens and Strangers."
- Physical Description:  p. : ill. Digitized from 35 mm. microfilm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: El Paso (Tex.) -- Directories.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - El Paso County - El Paso
- Keyword: advertisements
- Keyword: phonebooks
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - El Paso County - El Paso
- Coverage Date: 1907
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: City DirectoriesCode: CIT
Name: University of Texas at El PasoCode: UTEP
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth285885
- Display Note: "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1906, by John F. Worley Directory Co., in the office of the Librarian of Congress, at Washington, D. C."