El Paso City Directory, 1918 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title El Paso City Directory, 1918
Compiler: Hudspeth Directory Co.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Hudspeth Directory Co. (incorporated)
Name: Hudspeth Directory Co.Place of Publication: El Paso, Texas
- Creation: 1918
- Content Description: General directory for El Paso, Texas includes address listings for businesses and individuals as well as advertisements from local businesses. According to the title page, it contains "a miscellaneous directory of state, county, and city governments, educational institutions, churches, secret and benevolent societies, etc., a street guide and householders' directory, an alphabetically arranged list of business houses and private citizens, giving full names, occupation or pursuit, and address, also a complete Classified Business Directory, 'The Buyer's Guide.'"
- Physical Description:  p. : ill. Digitized from 35 mm. microfilm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: El Paso (Tex.) -- Directories.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - El Paso County - El Paso
- Keyword: advertisements
- Keyword: phonebooks
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - El Paso County - El Paso
- Coverage Date: 1918
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: City DirectoriesCode: CIT
Name: University of Texas at El PasoCode: UTEP
- Display Note: "Copy right 1918, by Hudspeth Directory Co (Inc)."
- Display Note: This copy does not include a back cover.