[Electro-liner in the Roosevelt Road Yard] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Electro-liner in the Roosevelt Road Yard]
Donor: Blanton, Burt C.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Administrator, First Christian Church
- Creation: 1963-01-18
- Digitized: 2007-08-17
- Content Description: A famous name train which operated for many years between Chicago and Milwaukee, the North Shore Line's "Electro-liner" stands on elevated railway track in the Roosevelt Road Yard, Chicago on January 18, 1963.
- Physical Description: 1 photographic print, b&w : 8 in. x 10 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Railroads
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Illinois
- Keyword: Electro-liner
- Keyword: Chicago Transit Authority
- Keyword: Roosevelt Road Yard
- Keyword: North Shore Line
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Illinois - Cook County - Chicago
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Museum of the American RailroadCode: MARD
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 2-0354
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo