Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Indiana.
Author: Folger, L. B. (Lewis B.)Creator Type: Personal
Name: Phillips & HuntPlace of Publication: [New York]
- Creation: [1883..1889]
- Content Description: Map shows late nineteenth century Indiana railroads, counties, cities, towns, and rivers. Scale [ca. 1:1,816,000].
- Physical Description: 1 map : col. ; 28 x 22 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Indiana
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Railroads
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Counties -- Indiana -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Indiana -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Start Date: 1883
- End Date: 1889
- Place Name: United States - Indiana
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012-1065
- OCLC: 798280038
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth288646
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K
- Display Note: On verso: [text, tables] "Population of Indiana."
- Display Note: Date range based on verso text.