Quebec and coast of Labrador. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Quebec and coast of Labrador.
Author: C.S. Hammond & CompanyCreator Type: Organization
Name: C.S. Hammond & Co.Place of Publication: New York
- Creation: [1910..1930]
- Content Description: Map shows existing and proposed railroads, provincial divisions, early grants, and cities and towns. Scale [ca. 1:9,200,000].
- Physical Description: 1 map : col. ; 26 x 18 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - Canada - Quebec
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Railroads
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Land grants -- Québec (Province) -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Québec (Province) -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Start Date: 1910
- End Date: 1930
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Presidio County - Quebec
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012-308
- OCLC: 783322704
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K
- Display Note: In lower right border: 432.