Ontario, northern part. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Ontario, northern part.
Author: C.S. Hammond & CompanyCreator Type: Organization
Name: C.S. Hammond & Co.Place of Publication: New York
- Creation: [1910..1930]
- Content Description: Map shows forest reserves, parks, railroad routes, provincial divisions, and cities and towns. Scale [ca. 1:5,431,000].
- Physical Description: 1 map : col. ; 19 x 25 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - Canada
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - Canada - Ontario
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Railroads
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Parks -- Ontario, Northern -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Forest reserves -- Ontario, Northern -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Start Date: 1910
- End Date: 1930
- Place Name: Canada - Ontario Province
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012-325
- OCLC: 783320547
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K
- Display Note: In lower left border: 432.