Plan of Baltimore. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Plan of Baltimore.
Author: Mitchell, S. Augustus, Jr. (Samuel Augustus)Creator Type: Personal
Name: S. Augustus Mitchell, Jr.Place of Publication: [Philadelphia, Pennsylvania]
- Creation: 1872
- Content Description: Map shows late nineteenth century Baltimore, Maryland wards, street names, parks, railroads, docks, cemeteries, select buildings, some businesses, and public institutions. Scale not given.
- Physical Description: 1 map : col. ; 20 x 25 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Railroads
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Streets -- Maryland -- Baltimore -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Public institutions -- Maryland -- Baltimore -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Cemeteries -- Maryland -- Baltimore -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Baltimore (Md.) -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1872
- Place Name: United States - Maryland - Baltimore County - Baltimore
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012-543
- OCLC: 796934435
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth288732
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K
- Display Note: In lower right margin: 25.