[Rail lines south of Dallas' Union Station] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Rail lines south of Dallas' Union Station]
Photographer: Freeman, G. RobertCreator Type: Personal
Donor: Blanton, Burt C.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Administrator, First Christian Church
- Creation: 1968-09
- Digitized: 2007-08-09
- No Language
- Content Description: Main rail lines approaching the Dallas Union Station from the south.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 5 x 7 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Railroads - Depots
- Keyword: rail lines
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Museum of the American RailroadCode: MARD
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 1-0058
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth28875
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo