[E-4 Streamliners in Chicago] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [E-4 Streamliners in Chicago]
Designer: Blanton, Burt C.Contributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1945~
- Digitized: 2007-08-09
- Content Description: The Chicago and North Western Railway's E-4 type streamliners, which headed the "Overland Limited" and "Challenger" trains between Chicago and the West Coast, stand in the Chicago Passenger Station.
- Physical Description: 1 photographic print, b&w : 8 in. x 10 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Railroads - Trains
- Keyword: Chicago and North Western Railway
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Illinois
- Keyword: streamliners
- Keyword: train stations
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Illinois - Cook County - Chicago
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Museum of the American RailroadCode: MARD
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 1-0043
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo