Camp Bowie Recreation Center Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Camp Bowie Recreation Center
- Creation: c. 1941-01-13
- Digitized: 2007-07-31
- Content Description: Letter about Camp Bowie Recreation Center, military camp during World War II, and a photograph of some new recruits including Lois Maxwell "Buddy" Sinclair, and a photograph of Katie Sinclair, Buddy's wife. The soldiers are members of the 141st Infantry, 36th Infantry Division.
- Physical Description: 1 letter with 2 photographs attached letter : 8.0 in. x 10.5 in. photographic print , b&w : 4.0 in. x 2.75 in. photographic print , b&w : 1.75 in. x 1.5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - World War II
- Keyword: Camp Bowie
- Keyword: soldiers
- Named Person: Suttle, Jack H.
- Named Person: Gregg, Robert "Bobbie"
- Named Person: Griffle, Paul
- Named Person: Klineman, Leon
- Named Person: Parks, Moodie
- Named Person: Quiram, Harold
- Named Person: Scoggins, J. T.
- Named Person: Shell, Billie
- Named Person: Sinclair, L. M. "Buddy"
- Named Person: Sinclair, Katie
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Brown County
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: c. 1941-01-13
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Sulphur Springs Public LibraryCode: SSPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SSPL_0107
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo