[Army Hospital] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Army Hospital]
Photographer: Shirkey, MarieCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Corpus Christi, Texas
Donor: Giraudin, Paul, Jr.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Administrator, First Christian Church
- Creation: 1919
- Digitized: 2007-08-07
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Army Hospital after the hurricane of 1919 in Corpus Christi. Inscription on back of photo, " The remains of the Army Hospital (this used to be the Beach Hotel) These parts of the second story porch that are gone are concrete. Isn't much of the pretty lawn in sight now."
- Physical Description: 1 photographic print, b&w : 3.5 in. x 5.5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Natural Disasters - Hurricanes
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Medicine - Hospitals
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Nueces County
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1919
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Corpus Christi Museum of Science and HistoryCode: CCMS
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 1748YY
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth28979
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo