[Photograph of the Japonica, Run Aground] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph of the Japonica, Run Aground]
Photographer: Shirkey, MarieCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Corpus Christi, Texas
Donor: Giraudin, Paul, Jr.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Administrator, First Christian Church
- Creation: 1919
- Digitized: 2007-08-06
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a boat, the Japonica, after the hurricane of 1919 in Corpus Christi. Inscription on the back of the photo, "The old Japonica where it was washed up near the bluff by the storm. They are trying to fix it up and get it back into the bay."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 11 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Natural Disasters - Hurricanes
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Boats
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Shipping
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Nueces County
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1919
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Corpus Christi Museum of Science and HistoryCode: CCMS
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 1748Y
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth28980
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo