[Photograph of Corpus Christi Causeway Remains] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph of Corpus Christi Causeway Remains]
Photographer: Shirkey, MarieCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Corpus Christi, Texas
Donor: Giraudin, Paul, Jr.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Administrator, First Christian Church
- Creation: 1919
- Digitized: 2007-08-06
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the remains of the causeway that once crossed the bay in Corpus Christi after the hurricane of 1919. Inscription on the back of the photo, "X is all that is left of the causeway. What you see there is the railroad track. You remember the causeway was built of heavy concrete."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 9 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Civil Works - Bridges
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Natural Disasters - Hurricanes
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Nueces County
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1919
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Corpus Christi Museum of Science and HistoryCode: CCMS
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 1748XX
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth28981
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo